Scope of Responsibilities: Performs pre-trip inspections on trucks and forklifts; Operates delivery vehicles; Loads and unloads truck; Assists in building loads; Assists with general yard duties as needed; Keeps trucks well greased; Keeps trucks cleans; Assists in cleaning employee break room; Assists with annual inventory
|Minimum Education Requirement: High school diploma or equivalent|
|Knowledge, Skill, Training, Licenses, Experience and/or Abilities:
· 1-3 Years of experience driving semi
· Some product knowledge preferred
· CDL Class B required
· Candidate must have a good driving record
· Candidate must be detail oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy
· Basic math skills are required
· Ability to read and write
· Candidate must have excellent customer relations abilities
· Excellent communication skills required
· Candidate must be alert and organized
· Frequent use of forklift
· Frequent use of delivery vehicles (Semi, Boom, Flat Bed)
· Occasional use of saws
· Occasional use of pickup truck
· Rare use of plow truck
|Essential physical and mental functions:
· Candidate must be able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
· Candidate must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
· Candidate must be able to repeatedly bend, lift, crouch, twist, etc.
· Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize
· Candidate must be able to operate a forklift safely
· Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle safely
Outdoor weather conditions including cold, heat, ice, snow, rain, wind, etc.